Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Fall in the Mountains

We have really seen a burst of color in the last few days. Luci made a comment about how beautiful our house looked from up on the hill this past spring when we were picking strawberries. I though I would send a picture of how nice it looked with the fall leaves in the background.


I also took a few pictures of the boys having fun in the fall leaves that have fallen in the yard at their grandparents house up on the hill. I hope this makes the Florida gang homesick for the hills of Kentucky.



Posted by Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all blessed to have nice homes. Michelle lives in such an idyllic setting. We took a break from picking strawberries and sat in a beautiful handmade swing with carvings (Made by Oliver, Jim's dad) under a huge old tree. From where we were sitting you could see her kids playing in their yard down below. I could just imagine the grandparents sitting there watching the kids as the years go by.

Anonymous said...

I was feeling really good, until I read about you guys picking strawberry without me. All thoes all jealous feeling came flooding back. I need to get my calender out and write down when that is. And I sure do miss the fall of the year in KY. Fla does not have the same feeling as Ky.